The character of an organization is reflected in its commitment to its community. When the quality of life of our neighbors and fellow citizens is diminished by affliction or circumstance the result is the weakening of our community and our own lives. It is imperative that through the course of our daily lives and business activities that all of us remember our responsibility to our neighbors and community.
Opal’s management team contributes its time, energy and professional talent to the following list of organizations. Please assist us in these efforts.
- United Way of Pioneer Valley
- Center for Human Development
- American Cancer Society
- Human Resources Unlimited
- Willie Ross School for the Deaf
- Springfield Boys & Girls Club
- National Council for the Protection of Children
- Mayor’s Implementation Committee for Housing First
- Literacy Works Cabinet/Regional Employment
- New Leadership Charter School
- Mutt and Jeff Scholarship Fund